CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Extremes

Kim keeps blogging about all the snow she's getting, and here we are in Reno, yesterday, 61*! Set a new record for a high. I just got back from picking up a check from a customer and was driving down the freeway with my window down a bit. It's beautiful here, but the Sierra's really need some snow for our summer water supply!

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

That is weird! You guys usually get more snow than we do. Or we don't get it at all. It wasn't that warm today. But it was in the 40's

Marshall said...

I love reading your blog :). We went to the park today without jackets. It was so nice. I love this weather.

Janika said...

We are on a crazy roller coaster here, too. It will be up to 76* today, but we go back down to freezing temps this weekend.