Well, I made it through yesterday. I went home a bit early and took a nap; I was super tired and a bit sore. I was super busy, and still have a pretty big pile to work through, but, I did at least find the top of my desk. After dinner, I took a nice hot bath and went to bed early. I slept all the way until the alarm went off (man I hate that darn alarm clock). Now I'm back at it again. I predict I'll have the pile gone by Friday.
Mr. Butler and Louie Blue got new teachers in Primary on Sunday. Mr. Butler could really care less, but Louie Blue is SO excited about her teacher and her upcoming year in Primary. She will be getting baptized on February 28, and she will be able to start going to Activity Days for Girls. All she talks about is her baptism and getting her own new scriptures for her birthday. And she wants a new dress and shoes, too. She's got it all planned out.
J is working on building a huge shed/workshop in the backyard. He has the wall that will have the door in it ready to put up, but it's too heavy for anyone to lift, and I can't help, so it's just laying there. Anyone want to come over and help? It could be a "barn raising party". Ha Ha! I can't wait until the thing is done. It will give us some much more storage space. I also just love that my hubby is so good at stuff like this.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Another Day
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Girls are so funny. Allie is a planner too whereas Estefan's like ahhh whatever cool. Silly kids. Glad your doing good!
Post a Comment