And I can't say I'm sorry to see '07 go into the record books. It has been a really bad year for me. Many ups and downs and bad things have happened. The way I see it, '08 can't be much worse than '07 was. Once you've reached the bottom of the pit, the only way is up, right?
We don't have money to spend the end of the year like we'd like (bowling) so we are just staying home, watching movies we haven't in a while, and going to bed early. We may set the alarm to get up and watch the fireworks that go off from the casinos downtown, that we can see from our bedroom window, but I'll have to see how tired I am. I'm gonna let the kids stay up all night if they want, and have a slumber party in the living room. Jason and Anthony are going hunting if they haven't bagged something this afternoon.
Jason is an official employee of Cabela's now. Fun fun. I'm just looking forward to the discounts on the jar candles. And maybe some of the clothes. I have to make sure Jason doesn't spend all his paycheck out there, though, on hunting supplies...Putting a store in Reno was a good thing. The place is always packed, and the weekend before Christmas, they did over $5mil in sales. A lot of the customers are coming in from coastal California, where there is no store yet, which is good, they come to gamble and that helps the economy.
A HUGE storm is forcasted for Thursday thru Sunday. YUCK! 173 days until summer!
Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES!!!!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Another year comes to an end
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Happy New Year! Some years go out with a bigger bang than we hoped for doesn't it. In 2001 we started jan 1 with Lee Joe tearing his ACL and ended the year with our 5th baby. I was hoping after that year to not have another one like it. Lots of love and good luck to 2008!
I had planned to ring in the new year with all my kids at Disney world. It was the sole reason I was working--to save money for the trip. Instead, the money all went to covering expenses when Mike lost his job and mostly repairing his car. Now I have to somehow find and save the money to take the trip at spring break, so that I can be the kind of mom who keeps her promises.
Post a Comment