No, no it's not. Too bad. I am so tired.
The party was really fun last night. Jason opted to not go, and took the boys to Scouts. Not sure what Rhett's activity was, but Anthony went fencing (as he put it, he got to play with swords). He is only one thing away from getting his Life Scout. The committee chair is an amazing scouting lady, and she told Jason she will make sure Anthony gets it done so he can get his life at the next court of honor. From there it is all working on his Eagle. WOO HOO!
Jason is the only father of our scouts that is an eagle himself. She asked him to talk at the next court of honor about what it means to be an eagle and how it has always impressed his prospective employers that he is an eagle. I thought that was cool. I was surprised to hear he was the only eagle though. I would have figured at least one other dad was, but I guess not.
Back to the party. Kylie had fun. She got to sit on Santa's lap and got this totally awesome gift basket. It was full of candy, a color book, crayons, a snow globe, glow sticks, a penny bank, a butterfly toy. It was cool, and she liked doing something when it's usually the boys that get to do stuff. Plus she dressed so pretty and looked beautiful. I wore a pair of black slacks and a white sweater.
Jason is working again on the living room remodel. He is planning on having it ALL done by Sunday. When I say ALL, I mean, texture, primer, paint, everything! I sure hope so, we want to get the Christmas decos out. It just isn't begining to feel a lot like Christmas at our house yet.
Rhett and Kylie have their Winter Concert at school today. Jason and I are going, and I get off work early. I can hardly wait. To get off early that is.
The weather is calling for snow tomorrow and Jason is going hunting. Sure hope he gets his deer. Sure hope driving isn't bad. Guess I have to dig out my winter boots. :(
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Is it Friday yet?
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment