CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

So happy

It's Friday!!!! I am so glad. Tomorrow is a busy one, but I plan on being as lazy as possible in between the busy to rest. I'm still not feeling very good. A small cold. I think Airborn has helped keep it from getting worse, but my chest and my throat hurt, and I'm just plain tired.

Jason made dinner last night so I didn't have to, so I took a hot bath instead. He even set the table, did the dishes and helped Rhett and Kylie with their homework. He even sat with Rhett so Rhett could read his library book. I love my hubby. He's great. I SO enjoyed not doing anything but what I wanted.

My dad sent me some money for Christmas, so we got Anthony some boots to wear in the snow and to go hunting in (instead of his Vans), and Rhett and Kylie got Christmas church clothes. Jason picked out Rhett's. A pair of black pin strip pants and a nice white shirt. Kylie picked out her own outfit. A black velvet shirt and a sparkly red shirt. Having to wait two more weeks to wear it is killing the poor girl.

My grandma sent me some money, and I think we'll use that for stocking stuffers, and I want to get myself a black turtleneck sweater. I usually hate turtlenecks, but with my cold and the cold weather, I really want my neck covered. Plus, my skin on my neck is so dry from my shots, I have old lady skin, and it needs to be covered up. Dry skin and hot flashes seem to be the only side effects I'm having with my drug induced menopause. Not too bad really. The list of possible side effects is long, and with my luck, I figured I'd get them all. But, dry skin can be lotioned up, and during winter, hot flashes aren't really so bad.

The temp is 16* right now. Down one from an hour ago. Nice.

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

I use to make the girls wait to wear their Christmas dresses but now we start the day after Thanksgiving so they can wear them enough to justify buying the dress. We have a stake choir thing in early December so its a good excuse to be festive all month long. Plus the younger girls for a few years had a selection of dresses from their older sisters.
I hope you start feeling better soon. I always get that junk at this time of year. I have been feeling it off and on but hasn't gotten me yet. I need to vitamin up so I don't get it on Christmas. I think that's what happened last year.