Woke up to thick fog this morning. Not on the ground at the house, but at work, which is higher in elevation, the fog is on the ground. I can't breathe when it's foggy. I don't know why, but taking a breath in, hurts, and I have a hard time doing it. Could it be because I am claustrophobic?
The Suburban is back and running good. I am so glad to have my own car back, especially since snow is in the forecast for Friday morning's drive to work.
Tonight we have a Christmas party to go to for work. I am looking forward to it, but I don't know what I'm going to wear. I guess I'll figure it out at the very last minute.
Oh, and when I stepped on the scale this morning, I was at 128!!!!!!! I am so happy!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Fogged in
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good anniversary. It sounds like things are going well for you two.
Probably better than they ever have in the past 17 years. Other than car problems, medical bills, and my mom passing away...and stuff
Post a Comment