Yesterday at this time it was like 17*, today it is 22*. Wow! What a heat up. With a high of like 38* expected. It's not even winter yet, and I'm sick of winter.
Jason and Anthony went hunting up on the hill yesterday afternoon, and the big truck got stuck in the mud and snow. The quad even got stuck once, but Jason got it out. I had to meet them at the end of the road to get Anthony home, and a buddy with a winch on his truck pulled it out. Poor guys were so frozen. They didn't get a deer either.
I went home early and took a nap. Rhett was so good. He and Kylie VERY quietly did their homework, and Rhett read his Book of Mormon for about 45 minutes. He turned on the lights, including the Christmas lights, closed the shutters, and made sure I was able to enjoy my nap. I thanked him very much for his thoughtfulness.
Kylie kept talking a little loud, and Rhett told her to whisper. After I woke up, he asked if I was feeling better.
Makes me wonder who that kid was, and what he did with Rhett. But the real Rhett woke up this morning...unable to wake up and slower than snot.
I can't blame him for being late today though. I'm having a bad hair day in addition to not feeling good. Time for a hair cut.
Hey! It's heated up to 23*!!!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
A vertual heat wave is upon us
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That was a really neat dream you had. I think my grandpa helped me get to Connecticut. I am not sure how we actually made it without some help from somewhere.
Andrew has been my little sweetie lately. He is really excited about the babies and is looking forward to taking care of them.
Post a Comment