CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Way too cold

With all the snow we got on Friday (and a 2 hour long power outage) the cold has really settled in. My desk top says it is 19* right now. I'd say that's about 80* too cold for me.

I got the house all decorated for Christmas over the weekend. It looks nice. Can't put out the outdoor decorations though due to the snow and frozen ground. Too bad, really. Our house usually looks like National Lampoon's Christmas.

Kylie and I are getting sick. Sure wish I could go home, take a nice HOT bath, and crawl in bed.

I had a dream about my mom last night. She told me that dieing wasn't scary at all, and she was so happy to have a clear mind again. She was so happy to see her family that had gone before her, and that Heaven is wonderful. She is very happy. I think she really came to me. It was a nice dream, and didn't make me sad at all. She also said she gets to see us here on earth, so she doesn't miss us. Isn't that cool?

1 comments:

Janika said...

It has actually been a little cold here. Pretty rainy all day--but stinkin' customers wouldn't stay home. They just had to return all of their crap. Rainy days at my store are often heavy on returns and average on sales.

I am enjoying that I finally don't have to have my A/C running all day to keep my husband happy.