Snow, snow and more snow. Although the actual accumulation is not much, it is still enough to make travel bad and to make me really miss summer.
As I was sitting here being sad that it was snowing, I figured out there are 176 more days until summer, and I bought a new swim suit from Victoria's Secret. It should be here in 14 days or so. I'm thinking it should make me feel better, but I don't think it will; it will just make me sadder that I can't wear it and go swimming. Oh well.
Kids are having a sleep-over at my father-in-laws tonight(except Anthony, cuz he and Jason are going hunting early in the morning) but it will be quiet at my home tonight. I think I'll get my Scottie dog and go to bed early since I had to be to work at 6 this morning...
Last night (in the snow and ice) I had to tow Jason's truck to the shop at 10:30. The ignition module was out, so it didn't start. But now it's done to the tune of $250. It seems to be one thing after another with our cars lately. The started went on my car the night before my mom's funeral, which Jason fixed an hour before the funeral (luckily it broke down in front of my dad's house). Then the trany in Vegas, and now Jason's truck. I told Jason we should just make copies of our car keys for all 3 cars and just give them to our mechanic.
If Jason ever gets hired on with the Sheriff's office, we think we'll end up dumping all 3 of our old trucks, buy Jason a chevy duramax crew cab, and me a little fuel efficient 4x4 something. (too bad Porche Boxsters aren't 4 wheel drive) I just hate car problems.
So ten more minutes of the fish business. The phones are all ringing with people wondering where their fish is. Our line truck was late due to the snow(chains only on 80 over the hill from Sac this morning), and we are heavy because of the holiday. It's like no one has looked out a window or had to drive in the white stuff all over the road, or looked at a calender.
Anyways, should start packing up.
Happy weekend to you all!
Friday, December 28, 2007
yuck! Yuck!! YUCK!!!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
My husband would love to trade you places. He was really disappointed when he found out that Denver broke an all-time record for snow on Christmas day, and he was bummed that he wasn't there. You should try Texas and see how long you like summer. Want me to inquire about police positions around here?
I couldn't let Jason be an officer down there...I've watch Dallas SWAT and The First 48 one to many times to think it safe...It would should be great to be near each other again. We'd probably make our hubbies crazy. Instead of being batty blond behives, we'd be something much worse, but I'm not sure what...
Post a Comment