CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Rhett makes it up as he goes along...

Rhett loves music, but the poor kid doesn't really have an ear for what is being sung, so he makes up his own words...

For example: "King of Pain" by The Police..."uh, uh, ah, dah, to be the king of pain"

And "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen..."Hey! I have allergies too, another one bites the dust"

He may not know what's being said, but at least with what he's singing keeps us laughing on a nearly daily basis...
:)

2 comments:

Janika said...

You have been a blogger bee.
Emylie had some great lyrics when she was very small.

Sleeping beauty's "I've walked with you once upon a dream" became "I know you that your ugly"

Anastasia's "Dancing bears, painted wings" became "Dancing bears, painfully"

The Woodward Family said...

kids are funny...maybe they are smarter than us...maybe those SHOULD be the lyrics...