CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mom

The doctors have given her 72-96 hours to live.

4 comments:

Janika said...

I love your mom, Dove.I think of her sometimes when I am preparing my primary lessons. She did for me what I am trying to do for the 11-year-old girls I teach.

Then she did girl's camp with us. She was goofy and took it so well when we gave her a hard time.

And sometimes I think of her when I run a red light or go the wrong way down a one-way street.

Mind if I give you a big hug and cry with you a while? Since I can't be there with you, may the love and peace of the Father surround you. I love you Dove.

Kim and family said...

I am so sorry. I told Lee Joe and he is sad for you too. Lots of love your way.

The Woodward Family said...

Thank you so much! It means so much that someone out there cares!

It helps to remember the good times.

I'm glad there is eternity to continue the love and friendships we have here. Do you think they have girls camp in Heaven where we can short sheet her?

Janika said...

It won't be heaven if there are sweats, but maybe heavenly robes can be stitched closed at the openings.