CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

My mom

early Friday morning she had a stroke. Things aren't looking good. My dad said the lights are on, but no one is home. She had to have a feeding tube put in, and she is basically unresponsive. She just lays there with her eyes open, but doesn't do anything else.

My dad was at the hospital Saturday and he never called me back, and yesterday, the phone was busy all day...whether he did that to make the world go away, or because he was on the Internet, I don't know. I'll call him later today to get an update.

Things are tough right now for me. I've know she was going to die for a while now, but now that it seems to be getting closer, I'm having a tough time. Just trying to stay busy to keep my mind off her.

I'll keep you updated.

0 comments: