CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

One more month until Jason's birthday

I have already purchased his gift, and it is hiding somewhere in my office. I have also felt the urge to make him a real German chocolate cake. Not one from a box mix. I have a month to work up my nerve for that. Good thing I already took care of the gift. One less worry on my mind...

2 comments:

Janika said...

I did not expect to see any posts, and look at you! Andrew asked to see the montage again so he could see the bunny.

The Woodward Family said...

We love Spud bunny. He has such personality. If and when you make it up this way, you can bring Andrew by and he can play with Spud. Then we could take some pictures of Andrew with the bunny for his own collection...