"The Wal-Mart store in northwest Reno is opening tonight after a bomb threat had closed the store for a short time.
The threat was reported earlier this evening. No arrests had been made as the investigation continued.
The store and its parking lot had been closed more than 90 minutes as officers investigated. The store is near the intersection of West Seventh Street and North McCarran Boulevard.
Reno Sgt. Dave Della said it is not known whether this threat is related to the threat that closed a Safeway store in Truckee on Tuesday evening.
Reno and Truckee police are in contact with one another."
I shop at this store and I usually leave cussing and in a bad mood. The store just sucks. The shelves are always empty, the merchandise moves around weekly, the people that work there don't have much more than a 4th grade education, they only open like 5 checkout lines at a time, the self check involves the "hall monitor" as we call them, more than the regular checkout lines do, and it's a filthy place. But, all the Wal Marts in the area are like this. Plus, I also deal with this store on a supplier end as well, and let me just say, they do not have it all together...but that's a story for another time. Unfortunately, in this poor economy, I've got to save money, and Wal Mart is by far the cheapest place around, so I have to make do...but I'm sorry, this bomb threat is just plain funny.
I do believe it's called KARMA!! I just LOVE KARMA!!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment