CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!



St. Patrick was born in the year 387 AD.

The Guinness Book of World Records says that the highest number of leaves found on a clover is 14.

40 pounds of green dye are dumped into the Chicago River every year on St. Patrick's day.

I am not Irish, I am English and Dutch. I do not have green clothes, but half of my living room is decorated in green (the other half is maroon). I do how ever have emeralds, that is my birthstone. I have emeralds in my ears and on my fingers. That's all the green I can wear. At least it is something.

Oh, and when Louie Blue was younger, she called today "Thanks Patrick Day".

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

You are risking your life if you don't remember to wear green at an elementary school and I almost forgot. If it weren't for the irish dancers on the news this morning I would have been in TROU-BLE