CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pissed Is Putting Lightly

Yesterday, I came home from work to find Big A sitting on the front porch with a couple of his friends. Couple of bad seeds we don't really let him hang around with, and don't allow in our home if we're not home. Now, it seems, I can't allow them on my front porch either. I step out of my truck and step up to my front porch and see this...

Yes. Big A's turd friends GRAFFITIED my front porch with a blue marker!!!!! Then they had the audacity to blame it on Louie Blue!!!!! I guess they thought since Mr. Butler and Louie Blue had used CHALK on the front porch, it was ok to use a marker. That doesn't wash off. That is permanent. WHAT?

I was absolutely shocked. Two 15 year old boys. I don't tolerate graffiti well as it is when I see it on fences and such, but on my own freaking front porch? A home that someone lives in and walks on the front porch several times a day? Are you kidding me? Obviously the elevator doesn't go all the way up on these two boys. It was all I could do to not knock the two of them into next month, but I didn't really want to spend the night in jail. So, what I am going to do is rant on my blog and then go talk to the one kids grandmother that he lives with. He lives with his grandma because his mother is a crack addict and his father is no where to be found. We can't get it off our porch. We tried sandpaper and graffiti remover spray, but no, I get to step over it every time I go into or out of my house as a constant reminder. I know I'll get no help from the kids grandma, she's a poor single old lady raising a bunch of misfit kids her daughter can't raise. I will however let her know that neither of the boys are allowed on my property, and should I ever hear of them setting foot on my property, I will call the cops. There should be some repercussion for property damage, but with all the stupid budget crunches in this town, the cops could care less.

I am just seriously upset and really wish killing turd punk kids was a legal option. Maybe if kids like this were killed the world would be a better, cleaner, less "tagged" place to live.

I feel like it lowers the value of my house by thousands; I know it doesn't, but it looks so disgusting, it just makes me sick.

Someone should tag the stupid kids face with permanent marker so they have to walk around with it on their faces for a while, but I'm sure that would be considered child abuse, and I don't want to spend a night in jail over those two punk turds. If I'm going to jail, it's gonna be for something good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried wd-40 or goo gone. Try it on a little section and see if it works.

The Woodward Family said...

I'll have to try them. I"m desperate enough to try anything!!!!

Janika said...

http://assets.columbus.gov/graffiti/tips.htm
Remember compassion, though. It is better for Anthony to hang out with those friends at your house than somewhere else.


brion: a connaiseur of wooden model trains. They were not authentic Thomas trains, so he threw them away. What a brion!