The snow over night made my very steep driveway a sheet of ice. It was garbage day, and Mr. Butler thought he'd help his brother out by taking the garbage can down to the curb. Well, Mr. B got the can about 6 feet from the bottom of the driveway, and the garbage can started to tip over top first, so he just held on and slid down the drive way laying on top of the can; he kinda looked like he was on a motor cycle, the one like Tom Cruise rides in Top Gun. I was just coming around the front of my 'burban to dust the snow off, and saw this going all down. I asked him if he was ok, and he was, then he climbed off and tried to pick up the can and the garbage that had fallen out, all the while, slipping and sliding all over; he was wearing his skateboard shoes. It was so comical to watch, and I was trying not to slip my self, being in heels and all, then he started laughing and told me to go get his brother to help him lift the stupid can up. I went inside to get Big A and to tell J what had happened, and I was laughing so hard I was crying and could hardly talk. I told Mr. Butler thanks for making my day. It was classic.
Also, just showing how funny this boy is, last night on the news, they were talking about some story about taking your "inner" child to work, and he thought they said take your "hyper" child to work, and he was all excited cuz he thought he'd get to go to work with J or I cuz he is our hyper child. He's so funny!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Seriously Funny, But You Probably Had to Be There
Posted by The Woodward Family at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
LOL again. I never noticed how much inner and hyper sound alike--still missing it, actually.
Post a Comment