CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Calendar says March...

Weather says January.


At 4:30 this morning, it was super windy, but no snow.
At 5:15, still windy, still no snow.
At 6:00, dusting of snow, still windy.
At 6:20, 2 inches of snow, still windy.
At 6:40, 3 inches of snow, windy, and icy roads.
At 7:00, at my office, 5 inches of snow, not as much wind, still icy roads.
At 9:00, still snowing, roads still icy, not going outside to see how many inches.

I am sick of snow.

Oh, and I almost got hit by a city of Reno snow plow. If I hadn't of slid through the intersection trying to avoid him, (I had the green light by the way) and been so shaken up, I'd have stopped and got his license plate number, called the city and had him removed from his job!!!!! Guess red doesn't mean red for snow plows! Stupid jerk!

Yeah, spring starts in 11 days, but that's only what the calendar says...so what does it know?

1 comments:

Marshall said...

I don't know what it is, but I actually like snow. I am glad it will help out our water supply :). And it is nice that it melts away by the middle of the day in Reno--that is one good thing. I think snow is SO pretty. But you're right, I am also ready for Spring. I definitely have Spring fever. That is so scary that you almost got hit by a snow plow! That would have been terrible!!!! I am glad you were kept safe!