I became a victim of the failing economy and got laid off from the job I've worked at for over 13 years.
We're pretty much screwed.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
In Case You Haven't Already Heard...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
:(. We'll keep you in our prayers!
REbecca had a good suggestion on going through a temp agency. My mom has done that and has had 2 really good jobs through them that became permanent. She has this last job the longest she has stayed anywhere. If you don't like it then you don't have to stay. Win win. Good luck on the hunt. Enjoy your time at home. I wish I could be home. I don't want to go back on Monday but then I get the summer off should I stop whining.
Crap. At least you already bought your DM tickets. My husband said they give a boring concert, but that is because he is a drummer and they only have a machine. Hang in there.
Hey let's play a game. Take the word verification, write a definition for it, and use it in a sentence.
unsliasa: A sleep disorder. Dr. Colton treated the unsliasa by inducing a coma.
So. . . I am totally missing your blog updates :).
Post a Comment