CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Running, Running

Louie Blue has decided to test the waters of sports. Both her and Mr. Butler will be playing baseball this spring. It all starts tonight. The running that is.

Work is the slow part of my day...because as soon as I get off, the running begins.

Mr. Butler has a Basketball end of season pizza party at 5 near the gym where they play, followed by the final game of the season at 7.

Louie Blue has baseball practice at 6, clear across town from the basketball stuff.

Also at 6, Mr. Butler's baseball team has a team meeting a few miles down the hill from Louie Blue's baseball practice.

So...I get to take Mr. Butler and Big A to the pizza party and the basketball game.

J will drop Louie Blue off a bit early at her practice, and go to the team meeting.

We don't know yet what Mr. Butler's baseball practice schedule looks like. We'll probably find that out at the meeting. We know Louie Blue's practice schedule is Thursdays at 6 and Saturdays at 5. I figure with my luck, there will be no practices at the same time at the same ball park. I'll probably be running 4-6 nights a week. Crazy daze lie ahead for this family!!!!

And, as I'm typing this post, J sent me a text telling me that Louie Blue's coach called him and wants him to help coach her team...I can see "Team Mom" in my future here...

Good thing I'm good at running in heels, because I think I'll be doing lots of it!

Mr. Butler has so far been our only sports involved kid (baseball, football, and basketball; Mr. All-Star) and it's hectic at times...but two kids? Yeah, this could just about kill me. HA HA! If I can survive my old house, I can survive this, right? Kim, please tell me I can!?!?!

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

You can survive it but you may be a little looney by the end. I know I am on many occasions pretty looney from it all. Get that boy of yours licensed as soon as you can. That is an enormous help. My house is disgraceful. But I am pretending like I don't notice. But that only works for so long.