Yes, there is more shaking going on. The quakes had died down for awhile, but yesterday, I was sitting in Sunday school, and we were talking about Abinadai, and two good size quakes (3.6 and 3.9 two minutes later) hit. It was crazy. Luckily nothing in my laundry room was shaken, as is usually the norm.
Last week at work was crazy. I left early on Friday and took the kids to Wild Island. I needed to get away from this place, and today I'm not so busy and feel refreshed. (and I have time to blog again!!!)
Saturday we spent out in the yard cleaning up; work we wanted to do two weeks or so ago, but the rain didn't allow us the chance.
Sunday, after church, Rhett's baseball team had their end of season BBQ. He got a nice trophy he is really proud of. (everyone gets one) We get this month off, and next month he starts football.
It was a nice quite weekend, but now the crazy starts (at home, not work) Anthony is working 3-4 days a week now. Thursday through Saturday, Rhett is at Cub Day Camp. On the 23rd Anthony leaves for Scout Camp. Next week I have to go to court for an account here at work we are trying to get some money out of. My grandma's 80th surprise birthday party is Saturday in Placerville, and we're going down with my dad. I'm really looking forward to that. I have some cousins I haven't seen in years, and the last time I saw two of my Aunts was at my mom's funeral, so it'll be nice to visit under happier circumstances.
I have been running/walking every day but Sunday to get in shape for the Memory Walk, and I have lost 7 pounds. I am to the point now I can actually see results. Yeah me! I'm so happy. It gives me more incentive to keep going.
Jason hasn't lost any way, but he sure is toning up. He looks really good. But I have to hate him for his skinny little ankles. I still have kankles from all the water I am still retaining from when I was pregnant with Rhett. Yuck. Hopefully as I loose more weight, the kankles will be part of the lose. But, yeah, Jason looks good.
I have like hundreds of pictures to download, upload, whatever, but I haven't been making time to sit down at the home computer lately...
Monday, June 9, 2008
Shaking and Life
Posted by The Woodward Family at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Glad you are keeping up with the exercise even when you don't have time to blog. I'll let you off the hook for that. I have always been vigilant about toning my stomach after delivery, but I just can't get myself to care about it this time.
Post a Comment