CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma Esther!

Saturday we made a day trip to Apple Hill to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday with a suprise party. Jason drove, and my dad went along with us. Of course, my family never wanted me to get pictures of them, so these are pretty bad, but they are good for memories. Maybe some day my kids will look back and think, I wish I would've let mom take my pictures...
They are in backwards order of time...start at the bottom and work your way up to see them correctly. Sorry, I just don't feel like fixing them.

This one is my favorite...my Grandma and Kylie


All the kids, grandkids, great-grandkids and spouses of all present...

All grandkids and great-grand kids...

The great-grandkids


Grandma cutting the cakes...



Grandma walking in...VERY suprised...sorry it's so blurry, I was laughing and crying all at the same time...





2 comments:

Janika said...

As I scrolled through and the great grandkids with the pink background came up, I immediately thought of your wedding reception pictures. Is that building the same model as the Dayton branch building?

The Woodward Family said...

Totally the same, and in fact, when I went to the ladies room, even the dressing room is the same.
Remember taking a break to "breathe"? It totally made me smile and think of December 8, 1990. Only my grandma's chapel is all along the brown scheme instead of blue like Dayton. Oh, and the Dayton Branch building is now a 2 ward builiding now a days...it's come a long way from our "twig" days...