Yesterday in Sacrament, Rhett fell asleep on Jason's leg. Nothing funny about that. But, Rhett woke up because his leg fell asleep as well, and the tingly feeling caused the wake up. Nothing funny about that.
What was funny, at least to me, was the huge drool spot on Jason's leg. Like fist size; it was huge! And on silky linen like pants that have to be dry cleaned, I knew it would leave a big ugly stain. And Jason's reaction was funny to me as well. Like, ewww, gross, kid slobber.
I was laughing so hard I was crying, and trying not to snort, which made me laugh harder and cry harder. I was right in the middle of Sacrament meeting, so I was trying to be quiet, and I knew if I got up and walked out, I would snort, so I just ducked down and kept laughing and trying to tell Anthony what was so funny. My dear friend in front of me turned around and asked if I was OK, which made me laugh even more. I had to point out the drool to her, and Jason gave me that look that usually parents just give to kids, not to each other. I really had to breathe deeply and really REALLY listen to the talk to regain my composure.
Janika, it really reminded me of that time at girls camp in the craft tent when you "lost it", I laughed that hard.
Monday, June 23, 2008
I laughed so hard
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That WAS hilarious! I love happy laughing moments like that . . . even if it is in sacrament meeting ;).
Oh my goodness! I can totally picture that all going down. How funny!
Not only could I picture that, I could hear the ghaspy little noises you were trying not to make.
Post a Comment