CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Daily Spiritual Thought

Sorry I missed yesterday, but I was so busy at work, I never even looked at my blog. I'm only just now getting caught up...and even now, I only have a minute, so I'll fill you in on life at a later time...

Anyways, the thought for today can be found in the May '08 Ensign on page 59, President Uchtdorf..."Minor decisions can lead to major consequences."

3 comments:

Janika said...

But you did take time to visit the rest of us and say a little something. Thanks ;)

Janika said...

Uh, oh. What happened to Dove? Oh, I know school got out and all she does when she gets home is load the kids up so they can go to Wild Island. That doesn't explain why she isn't blogging on company time, though.

Kim and family said...

It can't be warm enough there for swimming. It isn't warm here. I read that things are rocking and rolling there again.