Why do they call it the "funny bone"? You hit your elbow, it hurts like heck. It's not funny. Pain does not make one laugh. It makes one cry.
So, I hit my elbow on the tanning bed at lunch, and my entire arm went numb and then it started to tingle BAD, and now it just plain hurts (and I'm having a hard time typing this, but you won't know that thanks to spell check)
It must be my time to be in pain and agony. Woke up yesterday with not 1, not 2, but 4 big bug bites, one on my eye, my neck, my back, and my thigh. Woke up with another on my hip this morning. I hit my leg last week when Jason and I went to lunch, and now I'm sporting a big ugly bruise. Then, this morning I hit my knee on the bathroom sink, and it bruised, too. I'm sure my elbow will bruise too, with the way it feels.
Jeez, I should just stay in bed. On second thought, no. I'd just get more bug bites there. I think what I need is a vacation...
Monday, June 30, 2008
Nothing Funny About It
Posted by The Woodward Family at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Dang girl.. you're falling apart! I hope today's gone better for ya!
Old people get a lot of odd injuries--I feel so stinking old lately. However, we are still good, as long as the injuries don't take a number of weeks to heal.
Wow. Clutzy week huh?
Post a Comment