Do you have a "Dog" costume like that. . .Now that would bee funny!!!. . I think I have one but it's for a 3 year old. We also have the bumble bee, flower, hippo, and a couple other "Petables" costumes.
He could beee a foot ball laces out. then you could punt him. I'm just kidding that is a ver cute dog. Is he your or did you take that picture off of some bee costume packaging?
I found that picture on the internet somewhere last year. Last year I was a scarecrow and Kirby was my crow. This year, I don't know what I'm going as, and Kirby is cuter than me anyways. She's a scottie dog. All scottie dogs are cute.
A Mom, a Dad, 2 boys, 1 girl, 2 Chocolate Labs, 1 Scottie Dog, 1 gold fish, 1 Beta fish, a sable siamese point Netherland Dwarf rabbit, a bunch of dust bunnies under the fridge, and 2 ring neck doves and a covey of quail in the back yard. If you're thinking ZOO, you are thinking correctly!
5 comments:
You should put him in a plaid cape and hat or have him where a kilt. Just kidding. The bee costume is great.
Do you have a "Dog" costume like that. . .Now that would bee funny!!!. . I think I have one but it's for a 3 year old. We also have the bumble bee, flower, hippo, and a couple other "Petables" costumes.
He could beee a foot ball laces out. then you could punt him. I'm just kidding that is a ver cute dog. Is he your or did you take that picture off of some bee costume packaging?
I found that picture on the internet somewhere last year. Last year I was a scarecrow and Kirby was my crow. This year, I don't know what I'm going as, and Kirby is cuter than me anyways. She's a scottie dog. All scottie dogs are cute.
I think my hippo costume would bee the right size. I thought that was your dog.
Post a Comment