CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Little Update

Had a nice weekend, if you don't count that I had a cold, running a fever and achy all over, and still had tons to do.

Friday, the ward had a Pizza party. Everyone brings a pizza to share, and we sit and visit. It was nice, Jason was off, so we actually went as a family. It was nice. Andrea offered to watch the kids so Jason and I could go out, but I felt to miserable, so I just went to bed.

Saturday, I had to get up and make an apple pie I signed up for to take to Relief Society Super Saturday. I signed up to do 3 things. Made a family home evening book based on President Hinckley's Standing for Something, painted 3 cans like candy corn for the kids for new Halloween buckets, and made 4 pairs of bead earrings and 2 bracelets for Kylie and myself. It was fun. I was able to sit and visit and get to know sisters in the ward I never have a chance to visit with because I'm in Primary.

Sunday I had sharing time. It was on Esther and courage. It went really well. I was stressing about it, and finally found things on the internet I felt were good on Friday. I don't have to do sharing time in October as we get ready for the Sacrament program, and I am next in charge of sharing time the same day as the program in November. It's on Jesus Christ, so I'm just going to let the kids chill by watching the movie that came out a few years back about Jesus, and let them have popcorn balls(neater than popcorn itself). It's nice having it all taken care of this early since I'll already be stressing about the Program itself. Plus, that will be the same day Anthony gets ordained as a teacher...Busy day.

Spent the rest of Sunday just relaxing and trying to feel better. Had to take Anthony to church for the fireside he was in charge of in the middle of fixing dinner, and then someone gave him a ride home, so I put my jammies on and went to bed early.

This week is going to be filled with visit teaching. I have to visit my 4 sisters, starting yesterday and going through Wednesday, and tonight my teachers are coming to visit me. I get to run home today, pick up the house a little, go visit Tara, and come home and finish cleaning. My house is a total mess. How does it become so messy when we're never home? I think there are gnomes that come and mess up homes when you're not home, and since you're never home, it never gets picked up...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What I don't get is how I can be home cleaning all day and the house still looks bad. It takes at least 2 hours to clean when things are picked up and 3-4 when I have to organize toys and mail and kitchen clutter. It's even harder trying to sell the hosue and having 5 people and a pregnant mother living in it. It's only 9:30 am and I'm already ready for bed.

Kim and family said...

I think the gnomes favorite day is Sunday when the home teachers are coming after church.