CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Out of the mouth of babes

So yesterday as I was getting ready to go to the temple, Kylie asked me if I was getting married.

I guess I really stress getting married in the temple to the kids, and Kylie thinks that's the only thing you do there. (Even though Anthony has gone for youth baptisms)

Guess I better start teaching the kids more about temple worship...

Also, on a bragging note...Anthony has a Boy Scout Court of Honor tonight, and will be getting 8 merit badges. In two more months, and after 1 more required merit badge, he'll advance to the next rank, and after that is Eagle. He is getting the most merit badges of anyone in his troop. Yes, I am the proud mother. My hubby is an eagle, and I want my boys to be too. Scouts for Anthony is not like it was in the Dayton Branch (let's play basketball).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did anyone ever really earn an Eagle in Dayton?? REALLY EARN?

The Woodward Family said...

Warren Foster did! And that is probably about it. And that's only because he did a lot of the stuff before the family moved to Dayton. I only remember that because my dad did something to help him out, and I remember going to the Court of Honor at DHS.