Part didn't come in yet, so Suburban is still dead, so Jason is still in town...figures...just our luck...
His deer hunt starts Saturday, and he has all of next week off for his hunt, so hopefully he gets his deer quickly, and can drive down to get the Suburban, get back, finish the remodel and get the Christmas decorations out and start getting them up.
I am so tired of my life being chaotic. My house is in upheaval from the remodel, my car doesn't run, work is busy, I've taken a ton of time of for my mom's funeral and Thanksgiving, and you all now how crazy this holiday season can be, and I am in the midst of a drug induced menopause. I have hot flashes like crazy, I don't sleep well at night, and life is just coming at me to fast and too out of control. YIKES!!!!
I think I need to go home, take a hot candle light bubble bath and go to bed early. Don't you agree?
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Nope
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Slow down on the fun wagon! I remember when my parents bought a suburban for $1000 and we took it to Idaho--tried anyway. It blew the tranni in Wells. After we got it fixed it only made it to Twin Falls before it blew the engine completely. MMM-MMM-MMM Mem'ries, light the corners of my mind. Misty water-colored memories--of the way we were. : )
We are still in the midst of and recovering from remodeling projects. Not enough time to even do the laundry or pay the bills, if I wasn't procrastinating so much because there is so much of it. Ugh! Good luck on getting the Suburban back.Unfortunately we have been there done that so I feel your pain. Here is a tiny, not really comforting bright side-it could have been summer in Vegas when it broke down. Anyways, I guess we can all hold our breathe until January right? I am feeling anxious myself with Lee Joe's $10,000 migraine and a mountain of other stuff. That one Christmas song about it being the happiest time of year gets on my nerves sometimes.
In my opinion, the "most wonderful time of the year" is summer...not Christmas
Post a Comment