CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Jason is x7 years old today!!!! He's the greatest husband, and I hope he has the very best birthday!

Today after work I am heading home to make not 1, but two birthday cakes for him. I don't know why I think I need to punish myself this way, but his two favorite cakes are German Chocolate and carrot cake, so he is getting both.

I am back to work today, and doing ok so far. I never thought that loosing my mom would be so hard, what with her being so sick and all, but it has been really tough. I know she is happier where she's at now, but I am going to miss her A LOT!

A winter storm is BLOWING in. The wind is just howling today. Glad I'm heading to Vegas on Wednesday where the weather is nicer...You know how much I hate snow!

1 comments:

Janika said...

What are you doing in Vegas? That should be nice for you. I am in Missouri where it is 18 degrees outside.