It snowed this morning, an inch or two, and I was really starting to hate winter already (even though it's not winter yet), but now the sun in mostly out, and the snow is melting.
I was a little worried about driving a loaner car that I am not familiar with in the snow, so I am glad it is melting.
Anthony's high school football team leaves today for Vegas (too bad someone can't bring my Burb home) for the state high school football championship game. They are playing another undefeated team from Vagas. It is supposed to be quite a match-up. Go McQ! We are behind you all the way. (My brother-in-law is also a coach on the team). Lancer Power at it's best in the South!!!!!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Inch or so and go McQueen
Posted by The Woodward Family at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I haven't even heard the name McQueen for years (except for an animated car movie)and it sure brings back memories. I didn't realize that is where Anthony was. Go team!
Post a Comment