CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Funeral Sevices for my Mom...


Will be held, Tuesday, November 13 at 11:00am at the Yerington Ward Chapel in Yerington, Nevada.

On a happier note, Anthony's 15th birthday was yesterday. With his money he bought a new i-pod.


We are having cake in a little while to celebrate.

The two little kids had their Primary program today, but I wasn't up to going to church today, so Jason went. He said Rhett was comical, but didn't elaborate.

I have had a migraine since Friday, and am sick to my stomach. This just sucks. I pick my sister, Christy, up at the train station in the morning and we are headed out to dads.

I'll try to keep you posted on what's going on.

2 comments:

Janika said...

We had our primary program today as well. Are you still in the Presidency? I told my mom about the funeral. I obviously won't be there. Much love to you.

Kim and family said...

I hope you are doing all right. I hope you had some good time with your family. I send lots of love. I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.