CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

When It Rains It Pours

I'd really like to know when it's going to stop.

We thought it was the washing machine leaking. But this morning we discovered it is actually the hot water heater. I had a mildly warm shower, Big A had a cool shower and J had a freezing shower.

It's snowing. I was supposed to go to my dads in Santa Cruz this weekend. That's not happening now.

The internet at work is down. I need the internet to do most of my work. Luckily I have internet on my blackberry.

I'm just tired of things not working. I'm afraid to ask what's next, but you know something else is going to break, because that's just my luck.

If I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all.

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Oh, and my Blackberry battery died and I have to charge it on my computer and I have a headache!

Janika said...

Buck up dear, it could be a lot worse.