Mr. Butler's team tied 18-18 last night. He didn't have any baskets, but he was the rebound king again. He really loves playing basketball. I really love watching basketball. It's a win-win thing we got going on here. I think that basketball will really be his #1 sport.
Baseball try-outs are next Saturday. Practice starts the following weekend. No rest for the sport weary I guess.
We got to watch the last few minuets of my 5 year old niece's game. How cute are they at that age? The game is more of a comedy of errors; lots of fouls, more traveling than dribbling, passing to the wrong team, shooting to the wrong basket. But man do those kids have fun! I loved it. They don't keep score for the little guys, having fun is winning enough!
And, lastly, today is Cudas Kodiak Hunter's birthday. Our little potato with legs dog is 8. In dog years that is 56. She's old.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Tie, Sports, and a Birthday
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love basketball too. I use to like coaching it. It is a fun sport to watch your kids play. I can't wait for it to be over though for us.
I was going to do the math on how elderly my dogs were but I can't. But ours are so elderly now. Oh my. Happy Birthday to your doggie. Ours only have one generic pet name--Spot, Buddy, Socks and Pepper. We are not as origional as you.
Yeah, our dogs are all papered, so we have pedigree names. Kodi is named after her father, Barracuda (Cuda) Blue, the top Chocolate lab of all time (he had like every title a dog could have). Sienna is actually Sun City Sienna, and Kirby is Kirby Suzanna Queen of Scots. Yeah, we're weird.
Buddy is a rescued from the pound dog. Spot is actually the granddaughter to my grandparents dogs. My mom has her dad and my grandparents had his mom and dad. Kind of funny huh.
Post a Comment