Friday, even though I worked late and wasn't feeling well still, I came home and started laundry and did a bit of house cleaning (fun times, yeah, I know).
Saturday everyone in the family got hair cuts. I'm getting one this next weekend, hopefully, but I don't know what I'll be doing...whether a total change or just a clean up trim...only time will tell.
Mr. Butler had basketball practice. He starts games this week. He got his jersey. He's #35.
I finished laundry and cleaning the house...got the last of the Christmas decorations put away...finally. Better late than never, I guess.
J worked his last day at Coconut Bowl doing security. The owners of Wild Island decided to cut back on the cost of hiring the security company J works for (stupid recession Baby Bush denied for ever) so he'll be picking up security jobs here and there as he can.
J got our taxes done and e-filed. We're getting back a good return, but we wish it was more. Don't we all?
I spent as much of Saturday as possible relaxing and trying to get over this stupid cold I have. It worked. I'm feeling much better. That, and I think the drugs are working...:)
Sunday we had our friends over to watch the stuporbowl. None of us cared about either of the teams playing, it was just a great reason to get together and eat good food and have fun. Which, we did. We had a lot of food, and I feel fat now, and lots and lots of fun! Thanks guys, we'll have to do it again soon for no reason at all...or to have that Rock Band party!!!
Today, it's back to the daily grind.
And I'm not too happy about that stupid ground hog seeing his shadow. But doesn't he always? Why do we listen to the sleepy little varmint? Then again, we do listen to the weather men, and they're about as good at predicting the weather as old Pux...
And, only 24 more days until Louie's birthday. She is SSSOOO excited!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Over The Weekend...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Yeah, my husband's employment prospects crashed about the same time as the market. We just keep keepin' on, don't we?
It's all we can do. J's hopes of becoming a sherrif have pretty much crashed. They had 26 open spots that they had 15 recruits in training for, but the county closed the 26 spots, told the recruits sorry, and, word on the street from our cop friends and family, they may lay off current officers...
Post a Comment