In high school, when I did ballet and drill team, I would get tendinitis in my toes and feet. My mom used to take me to a foot doctor where I'd get cortisone shots and do some physical therapy to help it. I could usually deal with it. It hasn't bothered me in years.
When I was pregnant with Louie Blue, I got it REALLY bad in my right thumb/wrist area. Being pregnant, all I could do was physical therapy, and it went away shortly after she was born, and other than my range of motion being a bit limited, it hasn't bothered me.
Well, for the past year or so, my left wrist has really been bothering me. It's really swollen and it hurts really bad. It stopped bothering me after my surgery in December, probably because I wasn't using it much, and I was on some great pain pills. But, man, today it's really bad. It's like I have a growth on my wrist, and I can hardly type. (too bad you can't see the typos I'm making that I have to keep correcting)
I guess I'm going to have to break down and go see the doctor...bummer.
Friday, February 6, 2009
A Case of Tendinitis
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Glucosamine and Omega 3's are really good for joint health. Hope it doesn't keep you from typing, that is the only way I get to hang out with you.
I can learn to type with one hand...heck, I text with one thumb...
Post a Comment