CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 20, 2007

Count Down

Only 29 more days until my 25th birthday and the opening of Wild Island!!!! Too bad the weather is crapy now...it has snowed like every day but Monday that week. I am so sick of snow! Of course, I feel that way in October when we usually get our first snow storm of the season. I just hate snow. Read on the internet that the warmest place is in Florida, and is currently 85* at 7:30 in the morning...

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

What's snow? We haven't seen any in so long. I find it strange still being this far up north. We have had rain wind and hail and some freeze warnings.
Remember Florida is humid warm and that kind of warm is disgusting. I couldn't stand the hot sticky weather in Texas when we were there for 4 years. I will wait for the dry hot.
I can't believe summer is right around the corner though.

Maryanne said...

Sorry to here about the snow. We have had some cold weather here. No beach for us. You are so lucky to be pregnant at ten. I don't remember that, you carried your son well.

Janika said...

What's holding you down to Nevada? Has your home increased it's value? Could you and Jason get a comprable job in another part of the country? Coastal Oregon? Arizona? Las Vegas? Cost of living is good in Texas. You can complain, or you can do something about it. Just bein' Devil's advocate here. Something to think about.