The rain we've been having has caused Louie Blue and Mr. Butler's baseball tourney games to be postponed again and again. But it finally stopped long enough for Mr. B to play on Tuesday and Louie on Wednesday. So that's the first FINALLY.
The second FINALLY is that since it was single elimination and they both lost, baseball season is finally over.
Louie Blue had a fun season. It was her first year to ever play and she didn't do very well, but she had a great coach, and was lucky to have a good group of kids for the most part on her team, and most importantly had fun.
Mr. B didn't have the best year. His coaches were not good and played favoritisms toward their own kids, had pretty poor tempers when dealing with little kids, and were poor loosers. So he is very happy to finally be done with the season and looking forward to football.
I'm just looking forward to the free evenings for awhile.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Finally Times Two
Posted by The Woodward Family at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I did Little League with my kids one year. That was enough. It required so much of my time.
I should not be blogging right now, but I've missed you.
I still miss you. I was in the car with Lexi a few short minutes ago and Chains of Love came on. I told her that song was the signal for you and I to find someone and get on the dancefloor before the beat kicked in.
how have your FREE evenigns been? must be out having fun aye?
Post a Comment