The musical on Friday was amazing! I had so much fun! For dinner we went to Ichiban and then walked down to the Pioneer Center. Yep, in heels and all and it was FREEZING!
The cast was so good. They had great voices and acting abilities. And we had the best seats! Can you believe we had the SECOND row? As you face the stage, we were on the very far right. It was neat to be that close to the stage and the orchestra pit. Me, being blind, could actually see facial expressions and little gestures you normally don't get the chance to see from far awaya, and it was really neat to see the musicians. Abba music is really good! And I'm not afraid to admit it. We had a great time and I am so glad to have gone!
Saturday I cleaned house, did laundry, and went grocery shopping. How jealous of me are you all? It rained pretty much all day. It was cold and dreary and wet. I am tired of rain; as is my frizzy humidity crazy hair and greasy skin. I am a desert girl and just can't handle all this moisture.
Saturday evening we went as a family (minus Big A cuz he was on a date) to see my brother in law play guitar at Bully's Meadowood.
Sunday I ended up having to call the bishop a half hour before church started to get someone to sub my lesson because I couldn't get in touch with ANYONE and I went back to bed and spent the rest of the day there with a killer migraine.
I'm feeling much better now!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Weekend In A Nutshell
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment