CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Month Down In History

I can't believe it's June already. May went by so quickly!

The kids all get out of school on Wednesday, but the weather has cooled down yet again, so it doesn't feel like they should be heading into summer vacation.

Big A is working at Wild Island again this summer. Sadly , we just could not afford season passes this year...I just can't think about it; it makes me too sad.

Baseball is thankfully over this week. Mr. Butler hit an amazing in park homerun on Saturday and got the game ball. He hasn't had the best season though, becuase he got unlucky with the coaches he got drafted by...but that's another story. Louie Blue is just loving baseball and has a fantastic coach.

J is working on wood bases for our taxidermist and keeping very busy and making some extra cash.

I'm just busy keeping up with all of them.

0 comments: