Alright friends and family...With my Christmas money, I bought a cute little digital camera that fits in my purse and takes great pictures. With our tax return money, we bought a new computer that has lots and lots of memory with which to store the pictures from the new camera, and lots and lots of speed over the last computer that was about 12 years old. So, with that being said, I plan to blog more!!!!!!
I know, I know, you are probably skeptical, but I plan on at least once a week. OK?!
So, as a quick recap of the last 10 months, Mr. Butler had a great season of football. Looking forward to next season. He turned 10 back in September. He's doing GREAT in school. 5th grade this year. Right now he's starting baseball again. The kid never stops going, going, going...
Big A, who will now be known as "Woody" on the blog per his request is a Junior in HS...Turned 17 back in November...I still want to know how I can be old enough to have a kid that old???!!! He's doing GREAT in school, too...straight A's. Has a great girlfriend...spends a lot of time on his lap top...sleeps too much...is an all around great kid. Not driving yet, however...I have mixed feelings about that.
Louie Blue is in 3rd grade this year. She too is doing great in school. She is also playing baseball again this year and has signed up to cheer for Mr. Butler's football team. Whop Whop! Go Lancers! She is growing so fast. Turned 9 last month. My baby...9!!!
J is keeping busy. Helping to coach Louie Blue's baseball team...doing custom woodworking and taxidermy on the side. He's not doing security any more, and although the extra $ was nice, it has been beyond wonderful to have him home more.

I continue to love my job and I am convinced I work for the best company in Reno. I got a real good size bonus last month. Too bad Obama took a ton out in taxes. I am team mom for Louie Blue's baseball team, and will be assistant coach for her cheer team this summer/fall. I'll be helping one of my totally great friends, so I'm really looking forward to it, even though we'll be super busy and not home much.
All 3 dogs are doing great. However, on a sad note, Spud, our bunny, passed away on Wednesday, March 10. We were all very sad, and miss him and his funny little personality. We are looking for another to fill his void. The turtle is currently hibernating, so she's in her happy place.
Well, that's life in a nut shell. Later all!
Monday, March 22, 2010
NEW!!!!!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment