CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Sure Glad I Don't Have To Drive In This...





Instead, the doggies and I will stay inside and do a lot of this...


and enjoy this.

Especially since it's still coming down, and the weather man in calling for more all day long.

I'm still super sore, sleeping is hard (turning and rolling over) and the hormones are all out of whack, but I'm slowly getting better.

4 comments:

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

I came by twice last week with lunch but nobody came to the door when I knocked. I assumed you were sleeping...didn't have my cell either to call. I'll try again this week pending weather! Hope you're feeling better. I'm prayin for ya :)

Marshall said...

So good to see you back among the blogging ;). Hope you feel better soon!

As for the calligraphy, I think we decided just to print the names out on a nice font. We didn't want you to have to do too much after your surgery! Thanks anyway though!

Janika said...

Looks like even Santa won't drive in all that. Too bad he won't give the reindeer any time off (see first picture).

Kim and family said...

I hope you are feeling even better by now. And that you guys aren't getting all snowed in this week.