I can't believe we've been married for so long!!!!We have an adult marriage now~
In these 18 years, we've lived in 3 of our own places, and with family 3 times. We've had 10 different cars; I've had 6 different jobs; J's had 7 different jobs. We've had 11 different animals from dogs to cats to birds. We have 3 kids (I think this is where the "For better or worse" comes in) and a daughter in Heaven.
We've had our fair share of ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade them if that meant trading you, honey! Our hair color and length has or is changing a bunch of times over the years (one of us more). The belt has been let out a bit more than we'd like (especially me) but there's just more of us to love!
I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my best friend. You make me laugh, you make me happy, you keep me on my toes; you are everything to me!
Here's to the next 18 and more! Man, kids graduating from high school this year are as old as our marriage. I think we're getting old!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Happy 18 Years!!!!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Love the mullet! Haha :).
Congrats! You look like babies in your pics. It is amazing how fast time goes by!
Hee hee. I remember too well. I gave him that mullet, and we were all pretty pleased with ourselves. I did your hair, too, and mine looked pretty doo-doo-y. But above all, who could forget going to the bathroom and unzipping our dresses for breathing breaks. Congratulations. It's pretty amazing.
How i can't believe how young you guys looked and talk about a nice waist line Dove. Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem like it has been that long does it?
Happy Anniversary!!!
That is so awesome!
Post a Comment