Yesterday I made it the whole day without ANY pain relievers! It was/is so nice to be feeling better! I didn't expect the surgery to effect me as badly as it did. I figured I'd be up and back on my feet in no time. I had a blessing before and the thing that stuck out is that my surgeon would be able to fix my problems and that I'd get the needed rest my body has been needing after all the problems I've been thru, so I guess not getting on my feet as fast made me rest more than I would have.
Oh, and I got a new job. Still at the same company, but instead of doing credit, collections, and accounts recievalbes, I am now an assistant to the general manager. I will still be doing the above mentioned duties, but now, I will get to get out with Tommy (the G.M.) and visit existing customers, and try to get new customers, to help increase our sales, I will be learning the new computer system that will be going in next month and training not only the Reno division, but Sacramento, and possibly a couple others, which means travel, and I will be in charge of things like company picnics and Christmas parties. I am really excited about it. Only down-side is that for now, I didn't get a raise. Probably in 90 days...But I am a hard worker and will do whatever I am asked and then some, so I'm sure I'll some kind of raise.
Kids are busy with school, and Jason is busy working. He applied with Washoe Co. Sheriff's office yesterday. Say a pray for him, would you? Thanks friends!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Better now...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Really good workers are more likely to be taken advantage of than get raises. Make sure they know your expectations. It all sounds very positive, though.
Time for another update
Post a Comment