CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Just kill me now...

I had my surgery on Thursday, September 6. Today is Monday, September 10. I am still in serious pain, and I took my last Percocet at mid-night. The doctor has called in a refill, but until I can get to the store, I wish I could die.

I have 2 small incisions; one in my belly button, and one lower, on my pubic bone. I had a very large amount of endromitriosis, which he cleaned all out, and found a small stange looking lesion in my utueris he sent for a biopsy. I didn't have to have a period this month since he sucked all the stuff out, but he didn't remove anything at this point. He wants to see how I do in the next few months all natural, and what the biopsy says, and go from there. I wish he would have removed everything on Thursday, because I don't want to have to go thru this pain again. Plus, I really don't want to have to have another period....yuck!

My sister, Elaine, came up and stayed the weekend. She basically kept the kids out of my hair so I could rest as much as possible, and fixed dinner. It was nice. Today is her birthday! Happy Birthday Elaine!!!! XOXO.

Today is really the first day I have been out of bed for more than an hour, and that may have something to do with all the pain. But I had to get back to work. I wish I could have stayed in the hospital for a few more days, just drugged up on Demoral. I had to have a shot of that when I was coming out of my sleep induced surgery, and it was great, no pain, no worries. Great stuff.

My 16th neice was born Saturday morning. Labor was induced on my sister-in-law Friday morning at 7:30, and around 7:30 Saturday morning, Lyndy's temp suddenly elevated,(whose wouldn't after 24 hours in labor?) and the baby turned breach, so they ended up taking the baby by c-section. I saw pictures of her. Lots of dark hair. Her name is Ainsley Kate. They are coming home from the hospital tomorrow.

Busy weekend for the Woodward family...

0 comments: