The pathology reports came back, and I do not have cancer! What a relief! I guess other than really bad endrometriosis, I have nothing wrong. I am so grateful. My blessing prior to the surgery told me I would be fine, and it is true.
I go in for my post-op check with the doctor next Wednesday, and I'll get to discuss more with him then. For now, I am just working on getting past the pain I am still having, and the fact that the air they filled me with during my surgery makes me look four months pregnant. Vicoden is my friend right now...and lots of prayers.
Funny how I have to go thru this surgery and the pain and the possiblity of not having my health to bring me closer to Heavenly Father, but I have really felt his love so much for me the past few days.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Things are good...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Glad your in recovery and the news was good. Take care!!
I remember you having trouble with endometriosis in high school. It would seem that the easiest solution to a recurring problem would be to get rid of what's causing it, but it is good to keep your organs. Hang in there. I'm glad your sister was there to help. I am going to the temple today, so you should get a little extra boost. Love-n-stuff
Post a Comment