CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Who are the people in these pictures?


10 comments:

Janika said...

The setting is Bowers Mansion. I have no recollection of the occasion. Top picture: In purple is Michelle, can't remember her last name. Maybe the boy standing above her is Thomas. Dove is in white. My mom is against the tree. My dad is behind the grill. I don't remember owning a peachy-orange shirt like that, but it could be me. The other person it makes me think of is Jenny Comstock, but I doubt that. I think Molly is the girl in the long blue dress. It make me think it was a pioneer day activity she was dressing up for. I'm going to post and look at the other picture again.

Janika said...

Bottom picture: Maybe orange stripe shirt is Kim. If not its Shannon Larson. Haven't a clue about the blonde in blue. Dove in white again. Next to her Betty Williams. Audrey Larson is doing something with her jacket and drawing everyone's attention. Marta is standind next to the tree, so the headless man is Neal. Jeff Foster is the only person I can think of in the white pants, but that's what makes me think the other person is not me. Why would he be sitting that close to me? We never even came close to dating. But the body language and posture are mine--not that I see myself very often

In the top picture the blonde in the bottom center, my first thought was "It's Mandy stewart" but then I thought it could be Leslie Labrum, but I think it is actually Devanie.

Janika said...

Oh, Dave Scott is sitting next to the tree in the top picture. The shine is unmistakable.

Janika said...

I just got my husband's opinion on whether or not that was me. He said "oh yeah, it's you. Same hair." (!) He bugs me about my bangs all the time.

The Woodward Family said...

K, the girl in purple is Erin Hill, the other mystery person in Terri Grogan, I thought Devanie, too, and yes, the headless man had to be Neal. You are correct about Shannon in the stripped shirt, and your "friend" is no one other than TIM BALDO!!!!!! Did you notice your dad reading the newspaper? I was thinking a Pioneer day bbq, too, but I can't remember either, it would have to have been 88 or 89, I think. My dad gave me a big box of pictures, and these were in there, among many, many others.

The Woodward Family said...

Oh, and yeah, that is you lady! Make sure to show your kids!!!

Kim and family said...

I wasn't there but I could tell that was Tim beside Janika I couldn't remember his last name though. I knew some but there are people there I don't think I met. Or at least didn't know well enough to remember.

Janika said...

If that is Tim Baldo, the DEFIITELY that is his sister Michelle Baldo in purple, not Erin Hill. Remember when Marta was looking at your yearbook and Michelle was there and Marta said "Baldo, I'd be happy to get married if that was my name"--or something like that, and how RUDDY she got when she found out that was Michelle?

The Woodward Family said...

N, it is definatley Erin. The real picture is clear enough to tell. And Mischelle went by Polish, and she always had real long spiral curly big hair. I think Mischelle may not have been there-she use to go to her moms in Utah for the summers.

Unknown said...

WHat?

There is a picture out there in the world with ME in it? Being 5 of 7 with no money well actually 7 of 9 with no cameras or money that's pretty incredible to see me in a picture. I'm sure it musta been me before I knew how to brush my hair though.