I took the day off so I could do the mom thing on the first day of school. I got up and made pancakes, bacon and eggs for breakfast, and helped the kids get ready. Jason took Anthony to his first day of High School, and being the teenager he is, wouldn't let me get a picture...I curled Kylie's hair, which by the way, she got cut last week, and I walked down to the school with them. We already knew what class Rhett was in, but Kylie we had to find out, and I am not happy at all. They have a 2 teacher class with 41 kids in it, and she got unlucky enough to get stuck in that class. I am trying to get her transferred to another class. She will get lost in a class that big because she is such a quite child, plus, the little brat kid that our families don't get along at all who lives down the street is in that class. We'll see what the principal has to say, but this could not be a good year for Kylie. I don't think they should even allow classes that big, no matter how many teachers they have. It's not fair to the kids. I tried to request a teacher at the end of last year, and the office wouldn't let me, so this may be the first year I end up hating our school in 7 years of having kids there. But, anyways, we'll see.
I am having my surgery next Thursday, the 6th. I am having it done through the belly button, and it will be what they call a partial hysterectomy. Fun Fun.
Monday, August 27, 2007
First Day...and a few other pics
Posted by The Woodward Family at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
the last couple of years sutro had team teachers and I had heard horror stories about the first grade team teachers. they would confuse the kids by one saying something and hte other telling them something different and the child eventualy got into trouble for trying to do what he/she was told to do by the opposite teacher.... they just didn't teach well together. Good Luck
Try not to convey too much to Kylie. Keep it as positive as possible. I have had to keep my mouth shut on more than one occasion. Do what you can, just don't let her see you stress over it.
Post a Comment