CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Kim asked...




Nannette, me, Christina...we had dinner together on July 29. Nannette lives in Alaska, with her hubby and 3 girls. Christina lives in Carson with her hubby and 6 month old baby boy. Both are doing really good...it was so good to visit, and we have to have a 20 year reunion in 3 years!!!

Update on myself. I have to have surgery. My ultrasound results came back not showing any polyps or fibroids, but I had more uterine lining than I should have 12 days into my cycle. Doctor says that could be many things, such as growths that just doesn't show up on the ultrasound, clear to possible cancer(my grandmother died of uterine cancer) So, I get to go in for surgery to dilate my cervix, and he will explore with a telescope, and scrape the uterine wall to send for pathology, and cause scar tissue so the lining won't build up and my periods won't be as heavy or painful. If that doesn't work, I may have to have a hysterectomy. I should probably be doing this in the next week or 2. Hopefully before school starts on the 27th, because not only are the kids starting back to school, but so am I 2 days a week...Math 096...Doctor said I'd only be off my feet for 1 day, but with my luck, I'd miss class and get totally behind. But, whatever, I just know I'm sick to death of having periods from hell every 24 days. The cost of feminine protection alone is killing me. I'm soaking them in about 1 hour for the first 3 days...and the pain is so bad, I have to take 4-5 Midol.

Oh, I forgot to mention how AWESOME the ballet was. For being 59, Mikhail is in perfect shape, and moves just as good as he did 40 years ago when he was still in Russia (he danced with an old video in the backgroud)it was so amazing to be watching probably one of the greatest dancers of all times in person. I posted a picture from the program in the post I did below...labeled "Nice Suprise"

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

Nannette and Christina look the same. A little older. Where in Alaska does Nannette live? I lived there before we moved to Dayton. Good luck on the surgery recovery. And will hope for the best on the results. Man I had a cramp fest this month-Ugh. It was labor like. Yucky sometimes being female.

Janika said...

I hope all is well with your doctor stuff. Be sure to keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

yes that did help I understand to a point. she has an awful lot of work to be done and I wanted to know if I needed to try another avenue, and I actualy did and glad I did. She shouldn't have had the child hood root canal. They should have just been pulled and spacers put in which is what is going to happen on the 21st. I just wantted to know that she would be okay with every also. I don't know.... I just sucks. all around SUCKS.... I have been such an emotional basket case.