Jason and I have hit a VERY large bump in the road, basically it's a granite mountain. I'm not so sure we're going to make it this time. Can my dear sweet friends pray for us? Can you go to the temple for us? (Jason hasn't been able to go since our marriage, and I have now lost my recommend) My faith is wavering and I can't do it on my own. I know the Lord has given us friends to be there when He can't be, and I probably need you more than I have ever needed friends in my life.
Thank you!
Monday, June 11, 2007
I need your prayers...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I will do what I can. I am so sorry. I will pray for the best on your behalf. Take care!!
I'm proud of you for making it through the last one. Hang in there. Big hugs to let out some tears. Don't forget to breathe. And hold on.
I tried to call you a couple of times. I will do it again.
I hope things are getting better.
We miss you Dove! Hope all is well.
Janika has still been trying to call you. We really hope everything is all right. Janika wasn't able to make it to Nevada. We are just very concerned and it has been awhile since you posted. Lots and lots of love from your friends.
I got a hold of Dove this week. She is hanging in there. She and Jason are working through things and may be alright. Prayers are still in order.
Well, I have been trying to post, but this stupid blogger is not working...I am here, I am doing ok. Every day brings a new set of challenges to face, and like Janika said, prayers are still in order!
Post a Comment